Place and date of birth: Genoa, June 15th 1982
Address: Piazza della Vittoria 10 16121 GENOVA Italy
Mobile: +39 339-8592454
- 2001 High School cerficate “classica” at Liceo classico statale “A. D’ Oria.”
- 2007 Graduation in Medicine and Surgery with praise and medal achieved at the University of Genoa 07/2007 (degree thesis in Orthopedics, title:
“The expansion cup in THA. Biomechanical concepts and clinical results”).
- 2008 Italian medical license 02/2008
- 2013 Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Genoa, grade 50 and praise.
- 2013 PhD begin in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine at University of Genoa (ongoing)
- 2004 (July-August) - University Hospital of Bratislava (Slovakia), Department of Intensive care Unit.
- 2005 (July-August) - University Hospital of Munster (Germany), Department of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- 2006/07 (July-August) - Hospital Codivilla Putti (Cortina d’Ampezzo BL), Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- 2007 (September) - University Hospital of Tsukuba (Japan), Department of Orthopedics. 2005/2012 San Martino hospital, Genova. Orthopedic Clinic and Department of
- 2011 (January, February and October) North Kinangop Catholic Hospital (Nairobi, Kenya) volunteer activities in the department of pediatric orthopedics through the association GOA (Genoa Orthopaedic for Africa Prof. Mastragostino).
- 2012 (January – August) Surgical and research fellow at South West London Elective Orthopaedic Center under the supervision of Mr. Field R.
- 2013 (December12 - January ‘13) visiting resident at Hospital for Special Surgery Dr. Buly Robert, MD. preserving surgery joints (hip).
- 2013 (April to July) Consultant at CASCO Group (Dr. N. Ursino) Galeazzi Orthopedic Institute in Milan.
- 2013 (September to present) Consultant at Unit Ortopedia 2 Istituto Clinico Humanitas Resp. Prof G.Grappiolo
I have conducted and completed clinical study following GCP rules.
Special surgical interest
Lower limb surgical procedures focused in hip and knee replacement and conservative surgery (arthroscopy and osteotomies).
Computer knowledge and linguistics
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (First Certificate, Cambridge University).
- Good knowledge of computer software Windows and MacOS environment.