We are pleased to inform you that has been established the ''LIVIO SCIUTTO FOUNDATION - ORTHOPEDIC BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH - ONLUS" of which the main goal is research activities in the biomedical field, mainly oriented to the orthopedic branch particularly prosthetic surgery.
Foundation activity supports state-of-the-art materials research strictly related to the orthopedic field and the steady improvement of surgical methods performed at Santa Corona Hospital.Surgeries carried out in the Prosthetic Surgery Department at Santa Corona Hospital are considered, by the scientific community, the maximum excellence level both nationally and internationally.
In order to get better outcomes in the scientific research it is necessary to have both optimal human resources and considerable financial liquidity.We are confident that you are aware that, despite Government funding system, research dedicated funds are insufficient.
For this reason we consider necessary to invite You, including parents and friends, to give a tangible contribution to the gathering of funds without charging to You any economical duty.
In order to enable you all to evaluate our congruent activity in using funds gathered Foundation will issue, on his own website with free access, a yearly financial statement of the performed activities.
Trusting your benevolence we send You our kindest regards and heartfelt thanks.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
FONDAZIONE LIVIO SCIUTTO-RICERCA BIOMEDICA IN ORTOPEDIA-ONLUS
Tax Code: 90048330097
Via XXV Aprile, 38
17027 PIETRA LIGURE (SV)
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO
- By giving a contribution focused on a single project of research;
- By giving a contribution focused on more projects of research;
- By sponsorising, even partially, Foundation projects of scientific research;
- By assuring us a yearly contribution that will be utilized for social purposes according to art.4 of our statute;
- Promoting to firms, companies, etc...that also their employees can support individually us with their contributions;
- By donate material assets useful for our Foundation, such as hardware, software and office devices and furnitures.
Bequest is a recognized institution free of estate taxes; not only, the bequest is deducted from net value of the property in the calculation of exact amount of taxes.
In the eventuality that there's not relatives the patrimony, as per law, belongs to the State.
If you believe that "LIVIO SCIUTTO FOUNDATION" is particularly deserving for its research activity devoted to public health you can donate your property to the Foundation.
How to do
For leaving a bequest it is merely needed to state your own wills with:
- A "public" last will and testament, written down in front of a notary and two witnesses and made public after testator's death; The cost of this procedure is modest and it is sure for the good end of one's last wills.
- A "holograph" last will, handwritten, containing date and venue of the statement with beneficiary data clearly well-exposed and signed. It may be elected a person of trust as testament executor, to guarantee the perpetration of the wills. Last will and testament must be placed in a safe place, or deposited to a notary, in a bank or to testament executor.